Monday, February 20, 2012

Whoa!!!

Hey movers and shakers!!!

I've been a little busy lately, but now I'm back!

I went back to the gym 2 weeks ago, and I'm feeling awesome!! But first, I had to buy new sports bras!! Trying all these different bras on, I was going insane, until I went to Big W and found a Hestia pink sports bra with the option of crossover straps or hook the straps together at the back to make a racerback bra....14DD for $15!!! BARGAIN. And it's slightly padded!!! WOW!!! I also found these Triumph Netball bras for $28 each, 16DD though (smaller sizing - oh well!), so I popped them on lay-by. I took the Hestia one home! I went to K-Mart and found a similar bra to the Hestia. Was K-Mart brand one (14D - Yay!) for $12. Took that one home too!! I'm so not used to paying so little for a bra with great support! I'm totally stoked!!!!

I started with a Bodystep class (just throw myself in the deep end!!!) and burnt - wait for it - 587Cals!!! OMG!! I was so happy, I'm currently doing the low impact option to ease myself back into it, but I'm so much happier now that I'm back in my comfort zone!

Last week I did the Bodystep, Bodypump AND Zumba Madness on the Monday night (low impact for cardio and halved my weights) and I did pretty well. Burnt 1585Cals! :D I woke up on Tuesday feeling good. (don't ask about Wednesday, the fatigue hit me then LOL). Then on the Thursday, another Bodystep class. ALL GOOD!

It's a pity I missed out on tonight's Monday Madness (no babysitter). But to make up for it, I'll be going to the gym in the morning for a Dready Tready session and another class!!

Will Post pics of my booby progress soon!!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it! bilateral breast reduction recovery

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. Mastopexy

    ReplyDelete