Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Been a while!!

Oops! It's been a while since my last post...

Went to my cousin's engagement party on Saturday (14/01/2012) and had a blast. Most of my family was there and they couldn't wait to see me and my new boobs LOL! I was more excited that I didn't have to wear a bra! I wore a nice purple singlet, a black shrug thingy over the top of that, jeans and a high waist belt. I never would have worn the belt because it usually would make my boobs look massive. I looked in proportion!! Had a great time. I had 4 drinks which is way over my limit hahaha!!

I realized this morning (17th) that I've lost a bit of weight. I'm presuming it's the retained fluid and swelling going away. I'm down to 80.7kgs, which is awesome!! I haven't been around this weight since (i think) I was about 19-20! Woo Hoo!! I hope with a little more walking (I'm trying to do as much as my body will allow without hurting), I can lose a teeny bit more before my next appointment in 2 weeks :)

Tonight we took the kids to the beach. I don't usually swim (I didn't tonight anyway - what a surprise!!) but I did wear a black tankini. For the first time in my life I wasn't worried if anybody was looking at me and what they were thinking. I felt really good!

Still need to get my photos off my phone....I will get on it, I promise!!!

xoxoxo

2 comments: